How to obtain a Height Monitoring Result

An operator or State Regulator wishing to obtain a height monitoring result should contact their Regional Monitoring Agency (RMA). If you do not know your RMA the table below can be used to identify this:

For operators from States under NATCMA’s responsibility, if you wish NATCMA to issue an official letter to your State CAA containing the monitoring result obtained from the Strumble HMU or from other RMAs, please complete and submit the Height Monitoring Result Request form.

Regional Monitoring Agency Table